How to submit a paper
- Please write a short summary on your paper (1,000 characters)
- Upload your paper as Word or PDF file (max. file size: 20 MB).
- Language of the paper
The paper must be submitted in English.
- Acception of paper
The Scientific committee will review the papers and notify the authors once the selection process is completed.
Step-by-step to your paper submission
- Please create your own account under "Author sign up". You will then receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please login with your access key and your email. Click "Paper Submission" and follow the indicated steps.
- After your successful paper submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
- You may login at any time to submit more papers or to make changes to papers already submitted until the submission deadline expires.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243